This page contains a list of user images about Nick Knight which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Nick Knight news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Nick Knight Images
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Win Free Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BAiTunes Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV2bSpotify - - - - - -...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
London, England 
|Field||fashion photography and film, documentary photography|
Life and career 
Knight studied at Bournemouth and Poole College of Art and Design.
His first book of photographs, 'Skinheads', was published in 1982, whilst a student at Bournemouth. He was then commissioned by i-D editor Terry Jones to create a series of 100 portraits for the magazine's fifth anniversary issue. As a result of those black-and-white portraits, his work caught the attention of art director Marc Ascoli, who commissioned Knight to shoot the 1986 catalogue of avant-garde Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto in collaboration with renowned graphic designer Peter Saville. Since this first foray into fashion photography, he has shot both editorial and advertising projects for clients including Alexander McQueen, Audi, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Jil Sander, Lancôme, Levi Strauss, Martine Sitbon, Mercedes-Benz, Royal Ballet, Royal Opera House, Swarovski and Yves Saint Laurent.
Nick Knight directed back in 2001 his first music video ever, the controversial Pagan Poetry video, for avant-pop star Björk. In 2011 he directed the video for Lady Gaga's single "Born This Way".
He currently lives with his wife, Charlotte and three children, Emily, Ella & Calum in London.
Launch of SHOWstudio.com 
In November 2000, Knight launched SHOWstudio.com, an online fashion broadcasting company committed to pioneering, live fashion media. SHOWstudio.com has broken new ground with its experimental interactive projects, films and live performances. Its collaborations with influential cultural figures, from Björk, Boy George, Lady Gaga, Gisele Bündchen, Kate Moss and John Galliano to Leigh Bowery, Heston Blumenthal and Antony & the Johnsons, are broadcast live.
Awards and exhibitions 
||This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
Knight has won awards for his editorial work for Vogue, Dazed & Confused, i-D, The Face, W Magazine, Another Magazine, Arena Homme + and Visionaire, as well as for fashion and advertising projects such as the 2004 edition of the Pirelli Calendar. He has shot album covers for Björk, Elvis Costello and the Attractions, Boy George, David Bowie, Kylie Minogue, The Style Council, Lady Gaga, Paul Weller, Gwen Stefani, Cheryl Cole, Seal, ABC and Massive Attack, and has produced Nicknight (1994), a twelve year retrospective, and Flora (1997), a series of flower pictures, both published by Schirmer Mosel.
Knight's work has been exhibited at such international art institutions as the Victoria & Albert Museum, Saatchi Gallery, the Photographers' Gallery and Hayward Gallery. In 1993, he also produced a permanent installation, Plant Power, for the Natural History Museum in London.
- Moët et Chandon Fashion Tribute
- 'Most Inspirational Photographer' & 'Most Admired Person in the Creative Industries' in the Ultimate League Table 2001, Creative Review
- Terence Donovan Award by the Royal Photographic Society for major achievement in the previous year by a British photographer in the field of commercial, advertising or editorial work
- Gold Medal at New York Festival for 'Best Book for Car Literature' for CLCoupe work
- 'Photographer of the Year' at Pantene Pro V Awards
- "Best Front Cover of the Year" for Dazed & Confused September 98 issue in the Total Publishing Magazine Design Awards
- D&AD Silver Award for Most Outstanding Music Poster for Massive Attack album "Mezzanine"
- Design Distinction award from International Design Magazine in USA for front cover of Visionaire 27 Movement
- 'Fashion Photography (series) of the Year 99' for 'Handicapped in Fashion' for the Lead Photographie.99 - LeadAwards.99, Germany
- Silver medal for 'CLCoupe print Advertisements' at the New York Festival
- "The Power of Photography" award
- Honorary Master of Arts from Anglia Polytechnic University
- Honorary Fellowship from Bournemouth and Poole College of Art and Design
- Royal Mail's "Stamp Innovation Award" for his photography of the Olympics Stamps 1996
- "The Advertising Women of the New York Award" for the Vogue fashion story "Modern Curves" June 97
- the D&AD Award for 'Best Photographic Campaign' for Levi's Red Tab 'OriginalWearers Campaign'
- Voted 'Most Influential fashion photographer in the World' by The Face magazine
- 'Best Studio Photographer' award at the International Festival De La Photo De Mode
- XYZ Design Award for best poster for The Natural History Museum - Plant Power
- Voted by GQ magazine as one of Britain's best dressed men
- 1991, 92
- Awarded the Best Catalogue Award at the International Festival De La Photo De Mode for his two Jil Sander catalogues
- Halina Award for best young British Fashion photographer and 'Gold Award U.S.A. Best Magazine Fashion Story' for Faith for Arena Magazine
- 'Club Des Directors Artistique Award' for Best Luxury Goods Campaign for Christoffle Silverware and 'Expansion Magazine Awards - Most Successful Banking Campaign' for Barclays
- 'Magazine Publishing Award' for the i-D Magazine Back to School Fashion Story
- 1985, 87
- Kodak U.K. Photographer Of The Year Award
- Awarded the Designers & Art Directors Award Best Book Cover for 'Skinheads'
- SHOWstudio, FASHION REVOLUTION - exhibition at Somerset House, London
- ARCHEOLOGY OF ELEGANCE - Deichtorhallen Museum in Hamburg
- TALKING TO MYSELF – exhibition on Yohji Yamamoto at La Masion Européenne de la Photographie, Paris
- CENTURY CITY - London – Tate Modern
- CUT – exhibition by the hairdresser Barnabee at Musee de la Mode, Paris.
- CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF PHOTO DISTRICT NEWS Exhibition in New York.
- IMPOSSIBLE IMAGE – To promote the book published by Phaidon Press, Exhibition in Japan
- LA BEAUTE – Exhibition for EN2000, Avignon
- FACING THE FUTURE' - Touring Exhibition to celebrate 20 years of The Face Magazine
- 'DAS FERNGLAS' – at the Deutsche Hygiene Museum, Dresden
- NADJA – Exhibition celebrating Nadja Auermann in Germany
- 'IMPERFECT BEAUTY' – at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- 'REVOLVER' – exhibition at the MTV Music Awards in Stockholm
- 'NURTURE AND DESIRE' – exhibition on Breast cancer at the Hayward Gallery
- SILVER & SYRUP - Victoria & Albert Museum
- 'H20' at the KOBI MUSEUM, Japan
- LOOK AT ME - FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 1965 TO PRESENT; a travelling exhibition put together by the British Council
- powerhause::uk; an exhibition put together by the Dept Trade & Industry
- THE ORIENTAL CURIOSITY - 21st CENTURY CHINOISERIE - travelled to London, Paris, Hong Kong
- SHOREDITCH BIENNALE
- HANDY SHORTS - at the Lux Cinema
- THE FIRST 25, a retrospective exhibition of images from Visionaire magazine at Colette, Paris
- ADDRESSING THE CENTURY: 100 YEARS OF ART & FASHION; exhibition at the Hayward Gallery
- TABOO; an exhibition curated by Creative Review
- NO SEX PLEASE WE'RE BRITISH; exhibition in Japan, organised by Shiseido Co Ltd with Dazed & Confused
- YVES SAINT LAURENT - 40 YEARS OF CREATION; exhibition in New York and Tokyo
- CONTEMPORARY FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY - The Victoria & Albert Museum - the V&A have also bought pieces of Nick's work for their Photographic Print Collection
- JAM - exhibition at the Barbican Arts Centre, London
- LITTLE BOXES - a travelling exhibition curated by Michael Mack, in conjunction with the launch of his book 'Surface - Contemporary Photographic Practice'
- A POSITIVE VIEW, Saatchi Gallery
- VANITIES exhibition in Paris
- 'Plant Power'; exhibition at the Natural History Museum, London
- Festival De La Photo De Mode Exhibition in Monaco
- Festival De La Photo De Mode Exhibition in Barcelona
- OUT OF FASHION at the Photographers Gallery
- Ils Annoncent La Colour at the "Les Rencontres D'Arles" Group Exhibition - Holly Soloman Gallery New York
- 20 FOR TODAY at the National Portrait Gallery and 14-21 Youth Culture Exhibition at the Victoria & Albert Museum
- Group Exhibition 1982 at the Photographers Gallery
- Who's Who: Nick Knight, Jo Craven (Vogue). April 21, 2008.
- Smyth, Diane (Winter 2009), "Nick Knight: Showman", Aperture (197): 68–75
- The Light of Love: The Making of the Pagan Poetry Video, Alien Rock (Bjork.com). 2002.
- Montgomery, James (February 28, 2011). "Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' Video Premieres". Viacom. Retrieved March 20, 2011.
- The London Gazette: . 12 June 2010.
See also 
- Nick Knight
- "Exploring Photography : Photographers : Nick Knight". Victoria and Albert Museum. Retrieved 2007-06-08.