This page contains a list of user images about Omarion which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Omarion news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Omarion in 2007
|Birth name||Omari Ishmael Grandberry|
|Also known as||Omarion, Omari, O, Maybach O|
|Born||November 12, 1984|
|Occupations||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer|
|Labels||Maybach Music Group, Atlantic Records
Roc Nation (management)
|Associated acts||B2K, Bow Wow, Rick Ross, Maybach Music Group, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Young Money|
Omari Ishmael Grandberry (born November 12, 1984), known as Omarion, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, and former lead singer of R&B group B2K. Omarion was spotted at a young age by a manager, Christopher B. Stokes, who took a liking to his vocal abilities. This led to forming the group B2K, which disbanded after being successful for a few years. His third album Ollusion was released January 12, 2010 with the lead single I Get It In. He is now a new artist of Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group label and is also a managed artist of Jay-Z's Roc Nation label.
Early life 
Born in Inglewood, California, to Leslie Burrell and Trent Grandberry, Omarion is the oldest of seven children. At school he captained his football team and was also known for his slick, smooth dance moves. Although he dropped out of school midway, Omarion began to perform at age five. He was part of 'UAC' but soon disbanded as he wanted to focus on his talent, hip-hop. Before he made it into the music business, he was in commercials for Kelloggs Corn Pops and McDonald's. He also made cameos in the R&B girl group Before Dark's music videos. He embarked on a career in music. The smooth harmony singing that formed an integral part of the band B2K, helped him establish a solo career. His younger brother O'Ryan is also a singer.
Music career 
O (2005-2006) 
On February 22, 2005 Omarion released his debut solo album O. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. The first single from the album was "O". The single peaked at #27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The second single "Touch", peaked at #94 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album received a third and final release with, "I'm Tryna", which failed to chart. O has sold over 758,000 copies in the United States since its release. Omarion received a Grammy nomination for the album at the 48th Grammy Awards for Best Contemporary R&B Album.
21 (2006–2007) 
On December 26, 2006 Omarion released his second album 21. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. The first single from the album was "Entourage". The second single "Ice Box", produced by Timbaland, peaked at #12 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is Omarion's most successful solo single to date, reaching gold certification by the RIAA. 21 has sold over 390,000 copies in the United States since its release.
Face Off (2007–2009) 
In late 2007, Omarion and Bow Wow recorded a collaboration album entitled Face Off. The album sold over 100,000 copies in its first week and went on to sell over 500,000 copies, reaching gold certification by the RIAA. The first single from the album was "Girlfriend", followed up by "Hey Baby" as the second single.
Ollusion (2009–2010) 
On March 30, 2009, Lil Wayne confirmed that Omarion was officially signed to Young Money Entertainment but only after Four months he parted ways with the label, with both Lil Wayne and Omarion confirming he was out for business reasons. In early 2010, Omarion signed with EMI and created his own label, StarrWorld Entertainment. Omarion later re-released the single "I Get It In" with Lil Wayne replaced by Gucci Mane. Then he released his second single "Speedin'". He released his third studio album Ollusion, which sold 19,400 copies in its first week.
The Awakening, signing to Maybach Music Group and Love & Other Drugs (2011–present) 
In early 2011, Omarion worked on his first mixtape presented by DJ Drama, titled The Awakening. Originally to be released on April 27, 2011, the mixtape was instead released on May 11, 2011. On May 2, 2012, Omarion signed with Rick Ross label Maybach Music Group and Warner Bros. Records.He then appeared on Self Made Vol. 2 and is set to release his debut EP through the labels. Also in 2012, Omarion signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation Management. On November 29, 2012 Omarion released his debut EP Care Package. It was announced that Omarion would be releasing his fourth studio album titled Love & Other Drugs in 2013.
Other ventures 
Acting career 
In early 2004, Omarion appeared in several films, most notably You Got Served in which he starred alongside Marques Houston, as well as his former B2K band mates. The movie centered around a group of friends in a hip hop dance crew who take part in underground dance competitions. Later that year, he played the role of the school bully "Reggie" in the comedy Fat Albert, based on the animated series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. Towards the end of 2007, he displayed his acting skills in the thriller Somebody Help Me. This movie was released exclusively on DVD and aired on BET in celebration of Halloween. Omarion has also made several appearances in a number of TV shows, including One on One. Omarion also played the voice of Fifteen Cent in The Proud Family Movie. His portrayal of a rapper, who gets involved with thugs, in the movie Feel the Noise, received mixed-to-positive reviews from critics. Omarion also co-produced Feel the Noise.
America's Best Dance Crew 
Other Forays 
In November 2011, Omarion was seen on set with Japanese star Koda Kumi. On December 6, 2011, it was revealed that he collaborated with the star on the song "Slow" for her upcoming 2012 album Japonesque. He will also star in the music video.
Studio albums 
Collaboration albums 
- Care Package (2012)
Awards and nominations 
- American Music Awards
- 2005, Favorite R&B Male Artist (Nominated)
- BET Awards
- 2005, Viewer's Choice Award: O (Winner)
- 2005, Best New Artist (Winner)
- Urban Music Awards
- 2007, Most Inspiring Act (Winner)
- Image Awards
- 2008, Outstanding Duo or Group w/ Bow Wow (Nominated)
- 2006, Outstanding New Artist (Nominated)
- MTV Movie Awards
- Teen Choice Awards
- "Omarion Says New Label, Album 'Beautiful Thing'". Retrieved 2009-12-15.
- Kellman, Andy. "Omarion Biography". Billboard.
- "Omarion". AllMusic. 1984-11-12. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "Recording Industry Association of America". RIAA. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Recording Industry Association of America. RIAA. Retrieved on 2012-03-04.
- "Omarion Splits From Young Money". Rap-Up.com. 2009-08-20. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "Omarion : Omarion Parts Ways With Young Money – Rhapsody Music Downloads". VH1.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "Omarion explains why he didn't want to join Lil Wayne, Drake, & Bow Wow at Young Money". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Posted on Oct. 2nd, 2009 by Denise (2009-10-02). "Omarion Signs With EMI, Preps New Album 'Ollusion' and Label Imprint". Hiphoprx.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Rodriguez, Jayson (2009-09-24). "Omarion's New LP, Ollusion, Due November 24 – Music, Celebrity, Artist News". MTV. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Langhorne, Cyrus (2010-01-20). "Ke$ha Finds Her Instinct At No. 3, Alicia Keys Roams Free In Top 5 & Omarion Lands On The Charts". Sohh.Com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "Omarion – The Awakening Hosted by DJ Drama // Free Mixtape @". Datpiff.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "OMARION Interview". HipHop-Elements.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Harrington, Richard (2006-12-29). "R& B's Omarion: On His Own and Loving It". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "What to Watch on BET. | Goliath Business News". Goliath.ecnext.com. 2007-10-24. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- McDonough, Kevin (Aug 19 2005). "Famous voices animate new features". Eugene Register-Guard. Retrieved 12 May 2011.
- Scheck, Frank (2007-10-06). "Feel the Noise appealing despite cliches". Reuters. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Howell, Peter (2007-10-07). "'Feel the noise': This movie barely even lets us hear it". Toronto: thestar.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- Bentley, Rick (2007-10-10). "Movie Review | Feel the Noise: Story discovers its rhythm after slow start | The Columbus Dispatch". Dispatch.com. Retrieved 2011-05-12.