This page contains a list of user images about Record which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Record news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
As well as releasing the Red Nose Day single, One Direction are fundraising by doing something funny for money...and they want you to join them! Get involved...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
|Look up record in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A recording, record, records or the record may mean:
An item or collection of data:
- Gramophone record (also called "phonograph record"), mechanical analog audio storage medium
- Sound recording and reproduction
- Record (computer science), a data structure
- Document for administrative use
- Business record of economic transactions
- Medical record of a person's medical history and treatments
- Service record, usually associated with military service
- Minutes, a summary of the proceedings at a meeting
- Public records, information that has been filed or recorded by public agencies
- Docket (court), the summary of proceedings in a court (US)
- A transcript is a verbatim record of some proceedings, in particular a court transcript is a record of a law court case or similar procedure
- Recording (real estate), the act of documenting real estate transactions
- Criminal record, a list of a person's criminal convictions.
- Anything which is recorded in writing or otherwise for future reference
- World record, an unsurpassed accomplishment or statistic
- Win–loss record (pitching), the number of wins and losses a baseball pitcher has accumulated
- Archaeological record, the body of archaeological evidence
- The Records, an English power pop band
- Records (album), a 1982 album by rock band Foreigner
- The Record (album), a 1982 punk rock album by the band Fear
- The Record (film), a South Korean film directed by Ki-Hun Kim
- Record (software), a music recording program
- In the United States:
- The Yale Record, the country's oldest college humor magazine, operated out of New Haven, Connecticut
- The Record (Bergen County), a newspaper in Bergen County, New Jersey
- The Record (Stockton), a newspaper in Stockton, California
- The Record (Troy), a newspaper in Troy, New York
- The Philadelphia Record, a newspaper in Philadelphia published 1877–1947
- In Canada:
- Max Records, American child actor
- Record (agricultural vehicles), a Greek vehicle manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.