This page contains a list of user images about Solveforx which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Solveforx news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Fun.'s music video for 'We Are Young' featuring Janelle Monáe from the full-length album, Some Nights - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Visit http://ournam...
What people expect romance to be vs what it really is... Follow Catherine! https://twitter.com/CDekoekkoek Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://ww...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
Solve for X is a think tank project launched by Google to incite collaboration to solve global issues, "X" representing a remedy. The project kicked off on February 1, 2012 at a three-day convention at CordeValle Resort in San Martin, California. Solve for X talks were presented to 50 people, hosted by Google executives Eric Schmidt, Astro Teller, and Megan Smith. The conventions are expected to occur "a few times a year". The website inaugurated on February 6, 2012.
Solve for X has been likened to TED talks since both projects host seminars by innovators, which can be viewed by others "vicariously" through the projects' respective websites. European director Bruno Giussani stated regarding Google's endeavor: "The world needs more ideas, not fewer and more commitment to sharing them freely and openly so that collectively we can test-run them and turn them into reality ... Google being at the origin of this, obviously technology and engineering will play a big role in Solve For X".
Solve for X was initially believed to be linked to the Google X Lab working on new technology such as web-connected appliances, driverless cars, and space elevators, but eWeek reported that Google X is wed to more realistic undertakings, not the "moonshot" solutions Solve for X was created to pursue.
- Official site
- Teller, Astro; Smith, Megan (2012-02-06). "What’s your X? Amplifying technology moonshots (Google Blog announcement)". Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- "Google unveils “Solve for X,” a secret project to solve the world's biggest problems". Fox News. 2012-02-06. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- Rampton, John (2012-02-07). "Solve for X: Google’s Answer to All World Problems". Search Engine Watch. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- Franzen, Carl (2012-02-07). "Google Reveals ‘Solve For X’ Website For TED-Like Talks Series". Talking Points Memo. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- "Google 'Solve for X' meetings target tech 'moonshots'". BBC News. 2012-02-07. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- Bosker, Bianca (2012-02-06). "Solve For X, Google's Attempt At 'Moonshot Thinking,' Finally Opens To The Rest Of Us (VIDEO)". The Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- Horn, Leslie (2012-02-06). "Updated: Google Tackles 'Radical' Ideas Via 'Solve for X'". PC Magazine. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.
- Boulton, Clint (2012-02-07). "Google Solve For X Targets Tech's 'Moonshot' Challenges". eWeek. Archived from the original on 2012-02-11. Retrieved 2013-03-06.