This page contains a list of user images about Sukhoi which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Sukhoi news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
Watch judges' comments at http://itv.com/XFactor (UK ONLY) Watch James Arthur sing Impossible by Shontelle Sweeeeet! As potential Winner's Singles go, this o...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
The adorable 4-year-old crooner was back to put the moves on our host, and to make everybody in the audience melt. This kid is too adorable!
Download on iTunes: http://goo.gl/gcVR7 THREE T-Shirt designs!: http://goo.gl/jr4sY So many things to throw on the ground! Featuring Ryan Reynolds and Elijah...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo THE LONELY ISLAND - THE WACK ALBUM - JUNE 11th! Pre-order THE WACK ALBUM DIRECT: http://...
Play the DUDE PERFECT GAME here! iPhone - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPhone Android - http://bit.ly/DPGameAndroid iPad - http://bit.ly/DPGameiPad Tweet! http://bit....
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Ellen weighed in on the conversation surrounding the policies of Abercrombie & Fitch.
Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. JennaMarbles Jenna...
The father and son movie star duo told Ellen about their relationship, and the things Will does to embarrass his son.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
|Industry||Aerospace and defense|
|Founded||as OKB-51, 1939|
|Key people||Pavel Sukhoi, founder|
|Parent||United Aircraft Corporation|
Sukhoi Company (JSC) (Russian: ОАО "Компания "Сухой") is a major Russian aircraft manufacturer, headquartered in Begovoy District, Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow, famous for its fighters. It was founded by Pavel Sukhoi in 1939 as the Sukhoi Design Bureau (OKB-51, design office prefix Su).
Company history 
After the collapse of Soviet Union, each of the multitude of bureaus and factories producing Sukhoi components were privatized independently. In 1996, the government re-gathered the major part of them forming Sukhoi Aviation Military Industrial Combine (Sukhoi AIMC). In parallel, other entities, including Ulan Ude factory, Tbilisi factory, Belarus and Ukraine factories, established alternate transnational Sukhoi Attack Aircraft (producing e.g. Su-25 TM).
The Sukhoi AIMC comprises the JSC Sukhoi Design Bureau located in Moscow, the Novosibirsk Aviation Production Association (NAPO), the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association (KnAAPO) and Irkutsk Aviation. Sukhoi is headquartered in Moscow. Finmeccanica owns 25% + 1 share of Sukhoi's civil division. The Russian government merged Sukhoi with Mikoyan, Ilyushin, Irkut, Tupolev, and Yakovlev as a new company named United Aircraft Corporation. Mikoyan and Sukhoi were placed within the same operating unit.
Sukhoi's Su-24, Su-25, Su-27, Su-30, Su-34, and shipborne Su-33 aircraft are in service with the Russian Air Force and Navy. Sukhoi attack and fighter aircraft have been supplied to Armenia, India, China, Poland, the Czech Republic, Iraq, Slovakia, Hungary, Georgia, East Germany, Syria, Algeria, North Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Iran, Angola, Ethiopia, Peru, Eritrea, and Indonesia. Venezuela signed contracts for the purchase of 30 Su-30 fighter jets in July 2006. More than 2,000 Sukhoi aircraft were supplied to foreign countries on export contracts. With its Su-26, Su-29 and Su-31 models Sukhoi is also a manufacturer of aerobatic aircraft.[original research?]
US sanctions 
On August 4, 2006, the US State Department imposed sanctions on Sukhoi for allegedly supplying Iran in violation of the United States Iran Nonproliferation Act of 2000. Sukhoi was prohibited from doing business with the United States Federal Government. In November 2006, the US State Department reversed its sanctions against Sukhoi.
Civilian aircraft 
In September 2007, Russia launched its first modern commercial regional airliner—the Superjet 100, a 78 to 98 seater, built by Sukhoi. It was unveiled at Komsomolsk-on-Amur. The maiden flight was made on May 19, 2008. Sukhoi is also working on what is to be Russia's fifth-generation stealth fighter, the Sukhoi PAK FA. The maiden flight took place on the 29 January 2010.
On May 9, 2012 a Superjet 100 was performing a demonstration flight, when it lost radio contact with controllers over Indonesia. The aircraft is yet to be recovered but is believed to have been spotted by helicopters on the side of a cliff on Mount Salak in West Java province. Despite this accident Indonesia still ordered 12 Superjet 100s from Russia for Sky Aviation.
Production aircraft 
- Su-2: 1937, light bomber aircraft
- Su-7 "Fitter" and "Moujik": ground-attack aircraft
- Su-9 "Fishpot" and "Maiden": 1956, interceptor fighter aircraft
- Su-11 "Fishpot-C": 1958, interceptor fighter aircraft
- Su-15 "Flagon": 1962, interceptor fighter aircraft
- Su-17/Su-20/Su-22 "Fitter": ground-attack aircraft
- Su-24 "Fencer": 1970, jet bomber, attack aircraft
- Su-25 "Frogfoot": 1975, ground attack aircraft
- Su-26: 1984, single seat aerobatic aircraft (civil)
- Su-27 "Flanker": 1977, air superiority fighter
- Su-29: 1991, double seat aerobatic aircraft (civil)
- Su-30 Flanker-C: 1993, multirole strike fighter aircraft
- Su-31: 1992, single seat aerobatic aircraft (civil)
- Su-33 "Flanker-D": 1987, carrier-based multirole fighter aircraft
- Su-34/Su-32 "Fullback": 2006, "Platypus", Strike-fighter aircraft
- Su-27M/Su-35 "Flanker-E": 1995, air superiority fighter aircraft
- Su-35BM: 4++ generation multirole fighter aircraft
- Su-80: a twin-turboprop STOL transport aircraft
- Superjet 100: 2008, regional jet
- Irkut MS-21: narrow-body jet airliner
Superjet 100 RJ
Experimental aircraft 
- Su-1/I-330: 1940, high-altitude fighter
- Su-3/I-360: 1942, improved Su-1
- Su-5/I-107: jet-propeller fighter
- Su-6: 1942, ground attack aircraft
- Su-8/DDBSh: 1943, ground attack aircraft
- Su-9: jet fighter
- Su-10: jet bomber
- Su-12: observation plane (1947)
- Su-15: interceptor fighter
- Su-17: fighter
- Sukhoi-Gulfstream S-21: a supersonic business jet design.
- Sukhoi KR-860: doubledeck superjumbo jet design.
- Su-37 ("Terminator"): an improved Su-35
- Su-28/Su-25UB: trainer and demonstrator
- Su-25TM/Su-39: 1984, ground attack aircraft, optimised for anti-tank use
- Su-38: light agricultural aircraft
- S-32/37: multirole fighter (was marketed for a time under the designation Su-47)
- Su-47: experimental aircraft
- P-1: 1958, interceptor fighter
- T-3: 1956, fighter
- T-4/100: 1972, supersonic bomber, similar in concept to XB-70 Valkyrie, which was developed by Sukhoi during the 1960s and 1970s.
- T-60S: intermediate range bomber.
- Sukhoi T-50/PAK FA: fifth generation fighter. Basic future aircraft of Russian Frontline Aviation. Maiden flight January 29, 2010.
- Sukhoi/HAL FGFA: FGFA is a derivative project from the PAK FA being developed by the Sukhoi OKB and HAL for the Indian Air Force (FGFA is the official designation for the Indian version).
Planned aircraft 
Note: The Sukhoi OKB has reused aircraft designations, for example: the Su-9 from 1946 and the later Su-9 from 1956, the former was not produced in quantity. Sukhoi prototype designations are based on wing layout planform. Straight and swept wings are assigned the "S" prefix, while delta winged designs(including tailed-delta) have "T" for a designation prefix.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 
- Sukhoi Zond-1
See also 
- Sukhoi its meen Dry on russian
- "Contacts : Sukhoi Company (JSC)." Sukhoi. Retrieved on 17 December 2010. "23B, Polikarpov str., Moscow, 125284, Russia, p/b 604." (Direct link to map) – Address in Russian: "125284, Россия, Москва, ул. Поликарпова д. 23Б, а/я 604" (Direct link to Russian map)
- Austin, Greg (2000-07-14). The Armed Forces of Russia in Asia. pp. 291–292. ISBN 9781860644856.
- "Finmeccanica Will Buy 25% of Sukhoi Civil Aircraft." Bloomberg.com. February 21, 2006.
- "Russian Aircraft Industry Seeks Revival Through Merger". The New York Times. February 22, 2006.
- Su-35 "In Parallel" With PAK-FA
- "Russia slams U.S. sanctions on Russian arms companies". People's Daily Online. 2006-08-05.
- US lifts sanctions on jet maker Sukhoi – World – GMA News Online – Latest Philippine News
- Reuters, PREVIEW-Russia eyes new aviation glory with Superjet
- Russian News and Information Agency
- Venäjällä esiteltiin uusi hävittäjäkone | Ulkomaat | YLE Uutiset | yle.fi
- "Official says wreckage of missing Russian jet spotted on side of cliff". Foxnews.com. May 10, 2012. Retrieved 2012-05-25.
- "Sukhoi SU95 over Indonesia on May 9, 2012, aircraft missing". Avherald.com. Retrieved 2012-05-25.
- "Indonesia Certifies Russia’s SSJ-100 Jet". Rian.ru. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- KR-860 Ultraheavy transport and passenger aircraft.
- Russian fifth-generation fighter jet takes to the air. Retrieved: 12 July 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Sukhoi|
- Company web site
- www.sukhoi.ru—Other sources
- Sukhoi pages—Russian Aviation Museum
- Опытно-конструкторское бюро Сухого @biograph.ru (Russian)
- "Russian plane firm challenges West" by Jorn Madslien, BBC News